Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Nicotinamide, Thiamin), Granulated Sugar, Demerara Sugar (12%), Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, White Breadcrumb (Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Nicotinamide, Thiamin), Wheat Starch, Salt, Dextrose, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Rapeseed Oil), Dextrose.
For Allergens, See ingredients in bold
Packed on premises that handles nuts, seeds, cereals, soya and products containing gluten.
Preparation and use
Cooking Instructions 250g Crumble Mix, 500g stewed fruit or pie filling.
- Preheat oven to 190°C/Fan Oven 170°C/Gas Mark 5.
- Place stewed fruit in the base of an ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle Crumble Mix over the fruit.
- Bake in the oven until the topping is golden and the fruit piping hot. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. For fan assisted ovens cooking time may need to be reduced.
- Hints & Tips Why not try adding some jumbo rolled oats or chopped nuts to the crumble mix before baking for a luxury topping. You can also use the crumble to top muffins or cupcakes – simply sprinkle on top of the mixture before baking